The Dual SmartPDU combines two PDUs in one housing and is therefore particularly cost- and space-saving. All the advantages of two separate PDUs with separate feed and intelligent monitoring are retained.
An absolutely robust and highly available power supply in the IT rack is the basis of every IT infrastructure. The Kentix Dual SmartPDU is designed precisely for this purpose and also serves as a system solution for intelligent IT cabinet expansion by combining intelligent current measurement, environment monitoring and connectable access control.
Traditionally, 2 PDUs are installed in a rack. In the event of a power failure of one PDU, the second PDU takes over the power supply, taking into account a symmetrical load. With robust electrical components made in Germany, the SmartPDU is the first choice for high availability. You benefit from reliable load management, power and residual current measurement.
What the Dual PDU offers
The new Dual SmartPDU combines two PDUs in one housing, making it particularly cost- and space-saving and thus ideal for server rooms and edge data centres. All the advantages of two separate PDUs with separate feed and intelligent monitoring are retained.
- Power distribution of two redundant power paths (A-B supply) in one PDU
- Robust and highly available – Made in Germany
- Calibrated measurement of all relevant electricity consumption data for legally compliant electricity cost accounting
- 24/7 DGUV V3-compliant RCM leakage current measurement, avoiding annual shutdown of the rack for measurement
- Available as 2×24 C13 40U or 2×8 C13 2U PDU
- Ideal for decentralised IT infrastructures, IT floor distributors or edge IT racks